Compression springs can be manufactured in several shapes: barrel, helix, hourglass, cone. We produce compression springs from 0.15 mm to 24 mm in wire diameter.
Most used manufacturing materials:
- Naturally hardened spring steel wire (EN10270-1 SH / Din 17223-1)
- Oil hardened spring steel wire (EN10270-2 VD&FD / Din 17223 page 2)
- Hot rolled spring steel wire (EN89-71 50CrV4)
- Stainless spring steel wire RVS302 (EN10270-3-1.4310 / Din 17224-1)
- Stainless spring steel wire RVS316 (EN10270-3-1.4401 / Din 17224-1)
- Fosfor bronze (EN1654 CuSn6 / Din 17662/17682/2076)
Manufactured according to Din 2095
By means of our ordering form you can fill out the desired measures and data while ordering or requesting a price quote.